Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine's Day Special! Half-Price Editing!


Just in time for Valentine's Day, I'm offering deep discounts on my editorial services.

Give as a Gift!
Lament your bitter, broken heart or celebrate your happy, loving heart! Whatever is happening in your love life this year, just know you can do a happy dance about your writing life by getting a Fantastic Deal for your book, story, poem, or letter!  You can give this deal as a gift as well to your favourite author!

Most of my services are regularly priced at around two cents a word although I always provide a custom quote for each and every client or potential client. I'm always happy to work within your budget if you tell me what it is and if it will work out well for both of us.

From now until February 14, 2017, at midnight EST, I am offering Developmental Editing or Copy Editing for only one cent US a word.

This special is for manuscripts of any size, in any genre. You can send a love poem or you can send a 200,000-word space opera.

A Deposit will Hold Your Spot
The only catch is that if you're not ready to go by February 14, then you must make a deposit of $50US by PayPal to sephgiron@rogers.com  to get your discount for your manuscript. If you make a deposit by February 14, you can send you manuscript for the deep discount price ANY TIME in 2017! You don't have to know the final word count when you book your spot with your deposit. We'll worry about that later.

As with all of my services,  you can send half of the payment when you send the manuscript, and the balance when I return it.

This deep discount of 50% off expires at midnight on February 14, 2017.

Book your spot today and don't miss out. This is the only time this year I will offer a sale that is So Huge.

Email me today for your quote!  sephgiron @ gmail.com

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment